Pages

23 March, 2010

God's Mercy


When I was alone without a friend

Imagination running ramped,

And I turn to the skies for comfort

Whose Mercy did I feel....? God's Mercy

When I needed to wash away the tears of sadness,

So I wouldn't drown in my own sorrows,

Whose Mercy did I feel? ...God's Mercy

When I needed a single breathe, so my soul could settle and rest

Whose Mercy did I feel....? God's Mercy

When I felt isolated and unwanted,

And needed unconditional love,

Whose Mercy did I feel...? God's Mercy

When I need someone to confide in, to answer my prayers

And deal with my odd and peculiar behavior,

Who provided an ear and helping hand? God!

When I need time to reflect and drift from reality, whose always there to receive my answer with openness when I arrive? God!

When times are good or bad, and I need a friend to confide in. Whose Mercy can I count on? God's Mercy.

No comments: