Pages

09 April, 2013

My Weekend In Montreal Canada Part 2

On the last day we went sightseeing . My cousin Sheldon , Loco and I went downtown, where we walked by Shopping Outlets, Theaters, Malls,  Restaurants, Bars,  Parks,  Museums, and Chapels. Like I said before , Montreal reminded me of NYC, but the differences are its a lot  quieter, the pace is not as  frantic. People seem to enjoy life more, instead of working to enjoy life. All and all the city of Montreal left a great impression on me, when it came to things that I saw and the conversations that I had. The trip couldn't have ended any better,  than on the  last night with  Sheldon, Loco and I and few  friends. Faris Hamad, Kieth Charles Smith Jr, and Naema Boisson. After taking a few minutes to introduce ourselves and fill each other on our life story I felt like I knew everyone for months. Faris was an extremely nice fella who like to make a joke out of anything. Kieth just loves to laugh and play jokes on people, and Naema was just wild and outrageous when it comes to dancing and having a good time. They made me feel at ease within 10  minutes of me being around them. There was a funny moment in the night when I asked someone for a cigarette and after getting it I decided to lite one up thinking it was OK to smoke in the bar. My cousin shouted, "Wade, what are you doing? Are you smoking in the bar"? Take it outside! It smells in here, feeling awkward and stupid about what I did, everyone at the table laughed. I rushed outside with the cigarettes. By then, I thought I made a very stupid impression on myself, then after taking a few minutes of having a  smoke I re entered the bar. Everyone at the table chuckled  once again. As Naema stated, we were just  taking about you and what you  did before and we think your so cool. From that moment on I knew I made friend. They were not quick to judge or think about me in any negative way We spent the rest of the night drinking, dancing and sharing stories about our lives. They were the first people besides loco whom I made a connection with. I will never forget that night or any of  them . They were very fun, outgoing and they made me feel at home.  All and all, Montreal is  a great city and I can't wait to visit there again.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog